Re: Freq Chart for AO-40??

Uplink

435.780

Downlink

2401.210

Put these in cells A2 and B2 respectively. Put text in A1 and B1 of Uplink
and DownLink

Then create  formulas for cells A3 and B3 that look like this (in Excel
format)

Cell A3

=+A2-.005       (keystrokes are +A3-.005 <enter>)

Cell B3

=+B2+.005      (keystrokes are +A3+.005 <enter>)

Then copy cells A3 and B3 thru Row 59

This seems to look right to me. Someone please point it out if I got this
wrong.

I then put a text label in Column C in the rows that represent the beacon
guard band from 2401.305 to 2401.345

Hope this helps ya. 73

This approach should work with any spreadsheet, although formatting of the
formulas is different for Lotus.

Two more cells (or so), in that wonderful AO-40 Link Budget spreadsheet that
our friend has posted on the list many times could make this all automagic,
by including the following:

Enter Uplink Freq: ______     Downlink is ______     (could even add a
doppler entry)
Enter Downlink ________      Uplink is ________