Re: re:squint

For LogSat, this is what I found worked:

(ALON + 180) - 360 (if the result of alon+180 is greater than 360)

For ALAT: Enter EXACTLY AS SPECIFIED...DON'T INVERT IT.

For example: Right Now:

ALON/ALAT is 325.5/6.2

ALON for Logsat:

325.5 + 180 = 505.5, minus 360 = 145.5   enter this value into LogSat

ALAT for Logsat:

ALAT = 6.2 degrees, enter 6.2 degrees, do NOT change the sign.

For InstaTrak:

Do the same, EXCEPT be sure to INVERT the ALAT and enter -6.2

Note to change Attitude with IT

Choose Housekeeping
Update
Edit
AO-40

then:

, hit the "=" sign after cursoring down to the attitude line, then type
in -6.2,145.5 and hit enter, then Q for Quit, and Y for save changes.

I run both at the same time and have compared over and over again...now the
always agree by using the method described above.

73
hasan schiers, NØAN
schiers@netins.net