Re: Question re dish turning / position tracking

  Hey Lowell,

  If you're just looking for a quick and dirty
manual readout (I.e. no computer control), how
about one of those cheapo 900 mhz wireless survailance
cameras pointed at a compass rose on the ground
below the dish?

  -al  (Who also wants to put a big dish up...)