Grids FM27 and FM28 activity...

Hello,

I will be on vacation next week in Virginia beach (grid FM28),
and Chincoteague Island, VA. (Grid FM27). Not being one what
chases grid squares, I don't keep track of which ones are rare.
But I would guess that FM28 is not too rare, but that possible
FM27 is sorta rare. Look for me, WB8ERJ, on the AO-27 and UO-14
satellites.

This is off topic, but I also come to find out that Chincoteage
island is also a candidate for IOTA as well (IOTA 139)...hmmm
just might take the lowband rig too if there is interest...

If you work me, and want a QSL card, send one to my home
address. I QSL all cards I receive. When I am portable, I
usually use a postcard from the area I am in (with appropriate
grid square info..). I also scan in your QSL card and place on
my web page in the "Satellite QSL Card Gallery"

Any questions, comments, or other miscellaneous "hate mail",
please email me direct before this Friday...

   Thanks! And hope to work you!!

      -- Mike WB8ERJ

=====
Check out Mike's Web page: