Re: AHA! My Rx Problem Explained!

And remember the Pilot adagio  "East is less and West is best"
This means that with east magnetic declination you must deduct from
the actual compas reading and when is West you must ad it, I hope
that is clear.....where to find the declination, call to your close
air field club etc.

Best regards..
Al LU2FGN

AO-40 in Castellano www.sateliteros.com.ar
P/S ..Sorry I did not mean it from the foreign www...ji
I belive that there are no frontiers in the radioamateurs.
If not close the fence.....