Re: Bracket wanted Primestar (Channel Master) Dish

Hi Joe,

I think perhaps if you are going to use AZ/EL with a cross boom, you won't
need the bracket.  The bracket is quite heavy, and has to be taken off to
mount for "normal" satellite configurations I would guess.

Just my 0.02 worth...

73,

Mark N8MH

At 09:39 PM 7/16/2001 -0400, Joe Leikhim wrote:
>I have a Primestar Dish (Channel Master No. 3040642-01, Mold No. 1.0M-3)
>and am looking for the pole mounting brackets for it, all I have are the
>four screws and nuts that go through the dish. Does anyone have one
>laying around they would part with cheap?  I am in Tallahassee Florida.
>
>Thanks
>--
>Joe Leikhim K4SAT
>Jleikhim@nettally.com
>
>http://www.ibiblio.org/jimmy/mcguinn/9000e.ram
>
>"tv dinner by the pool,
>i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967
>
>"The Revolution will NOT be televised" -Gil Scott Heron
>
>"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits
>
>"The large print giveth
>  and the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits.
>

>----

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]