Re: SQUINT vs Performance Profile from AO-40

How do you take into account the rotation mod that seems to hit at about 30
degrees offpoint?
Are these measured db or by signal to noise?

I just finished tracking it at el 15 degrees to the east squint 90, had 10db
or more ripple,
could not connect to goddard, I dont think that works anymore.

The ao40rcv was displaying many good pieces of telemetry if I watch it for
awhile I get some readings
I can beleive, just as long as that data chunk wasnt in one of these nulls.
Cant figure out the EIRP here,
too much dish shading at that low elevation, but I recorded some maximums at
some other passes,
 do you come up with 8 watts or so for the EIRP?

Anyone in USA the 7/18/2001 pass is a good one should be worth a try, at
23:30z