Bracket wanted Primestar (Channel Master) Dish

I have a Primestar Dish (Channel Master No. 3040642-01, Mold No. 1.0M-3)
and am looking for the pole mounting brackets for it, all I have are the
four screws and nuts that go through the dish. Does anyone have one
laying around they would part with cheap?  I am in Tallahassee Florida.

Thanks
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

http://www.ibiblio.org/jimmy/mcguinn/9000e.ram

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

"The large print giveth
 and the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits.