Re: Satellite Tracking Question

>In the software department I am increasingly impressed
>by predict. It's fast and accurate, and the price is
>right. It also provides an interface so that you can
>feed tracking data to any program you like.

Yes indeed - and you can play with the C source code and modify/
distribute it (under the terms of the GNU GPL).  I have had a lot of
fun recompiling it to suit my needs - like increasing the "upcoming pass"
list on the [M]ultiple sat display to show 6 sats, instead of 3,  and adding
alert tones for different events.  Not to mention that the source code to
a tracking program is just plain fun to read.  Thanks KD2BD !

tu de Rich