Newbie; Earth images from satellites

Hello,

I'm a newbie to the list....My first post:
I Found an interesting site that you may already know..but if not,
This one displays a view of the earth from the current location of a
satellite, if the satellite is on the listing of satellites.  If not on the
list, it allows you to enter the Keps of your satellite of interest, and
then generates the correct image, based on the current satellite position.

Check out: http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/satellite.html

de Pat,
AA6EG/N6IJ
meamonte@hotmail.com  or aa6eg@bob.tmx.com