Email based predict engine

All, I've applied the patches to fix the squint predictions for AO-40
and other "big orbit" satellites.

I'll re-post how to use Igor (my emailer) in a separate post.  For
those that use it, I'll be keeping up the alon/alat updates and make
sure you use the longpr keyword to get the squint numbers for the
orbits

Full syntax should be.
days worth of prediction> <shortpr || longpr to get the pass
prediction or the squint prediction>

email should go to igor@highrf.com, if you need help, email
ne1h@highrf.com

Thanks,