SV/PE1RAH/P & SV/ON1DLL/P

Hello satellite hams,

Yesterday evening Dirk and I were qrv on the satellites again from
the capital city of Greece. It did work very great with very strong
downlink signals. It was not very easy to find an good location because
there was lot of (young people going out) activity with many lokal QRM.

The last satellite we worked was FO-20 with an very nice downlink for
an long period of time. We even did miss the last metro to the centre of the
city because we didn't want to stop making qso via satellite :-)
We will try to be qrv again this evening (16 juli) from the same lokation.
The reason we will do it in the evening is because of the extreem heat and
burning of the sun at daylight.

73 de PE1RAH, ON1DLL