Re: G-5400B Problems (additional question)

> If you do not hear any humming or grinding, the end sensors may need
> adjusted in the rotor.  They are switches that remove power to the motor
> when they near the end of mechanical travel.  It is a safety feature
> of the rotor to protect the motor if automatic controls or the human
> operator
> run out of control.

Yours has switches?  Mine will grunt up against the stop all day until you
tell it to stop (or you chew up the motor).  While we are inside the 5400
mine needs to have the Az pot cleaned.  Does anyone know how to break those
5 phillips screws loose?  I have been able to get two of them, but the other
three won't budge.

Thanks,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org