G-5400B Problems

Would like to get help with a problem with my G-5400B rotor.

I bought it used and was told it worked and it does - to an extent.  When
traversing from North to South thru West, the azimuth rotor stops at about
240°.  I have aligned my rotor with North and it will go to South if I
traverse East with the rotor.

I have not checked my wiring, but I would assume that it is correct since
everything else appears to work correctly.  I have checked with a compass
and the rotor is accurate (my declination is 1° from true North) at all
points and to 240°, it just won't got South thru West.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black
jbblack@dbtech.net