AMSAT Symposium Schedule

Hi All,
 I was wondering when the schedule for the AMSAT Symposium, in Atlanta,
will be published. I'm trying to decide if I can get to most of the
Symposium as well as part of the Petit LeMans sports car race at Road
Atlanta, the same weekend.
 I don't need a specific schedule, just an idea when things will wind up
on Friday and Saturday.
 Thanks................de Doug KA8QCU
e-mail: ka8qcu@juno.com