Project Duckling Antenna Test Source

Have a non-functioning Drake 2880 laying around?  In the May/Jun issue of The AMSAT Journal, pp. 8-9, Al, GM1SXX, had an article on how to convert your dead Drake, now dubbed a "duckling," into a useful signal source.  I extrapolated his concept to create a useful signal "beacon" at 2401.500 MHz--perfect for AO-40 antenna measurements and comparisons.  I called it a beacon because this thing puts out a HUGE signal.  See instructions and pics at:

http://home.swbell.net/k5oe/S-band/duckling/duckling.htm

73,
Jerry, K5OE