RE: Satellite Tracking Question

as barry points out below, the power of the 910 is a bit different than my icom
821h.
73...bruce

> icom is the 910 and you can put a 1.2g module in it. the 821 is no longer
> manufactured. be sure you get the H modules of the icom as they are high
> power for u.s. (50watts on 2m and 30 something on 70cm)
>
> 73...bruce
>

> Bruce the power levels for the 910H are: 100watts on 2M and 75watts on 70cm.
>
> 73
> Barry
> VA3BJD

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot