Re: Squint angles for boston for tonight?

Al,

I just ran a listing for my location near Washington, DC. Squint is not as
good as last night. It starts at 38 and goes to 50 after 4 hours.And the
bird is out at apogee. But Wednesday night at around 0400Z it gets down to
7 degrees. And since the bird is being improved each day, it may be even
better than that.

TM was saying 313/0 for ALONG/ALAT last night

Jerry, W6IHG