EU DX-pedition news

Hello from Thessaloniki,

Dirk ON1DLL and I PE1RAH are now in Thessaloniki Greece.
We did already made many contacts and the station is working very good.

Some special contacts:

OK/ON1DLL/P (via UO14,FO20,FO29, direct ssb on 800m high mountain)
OK/PE1RAH/P idem

HA/ON1DLL/Train Mobile (direct on 2m ssb)
HA/PE1RAH/Train mobile (direct on 2m ssb)

LZ/PE1RAH/Train Mobile (Via UO14 satellite !!!!!!!!!)

SV/PE1RAH/P (via FO20 from camping site, near mount athos !!!!!)

We have plans to visit one of the Greece island, maybe also Turkey.

!!!! We have been several time qrv on the FO satellites but unfortunatly
!!!! nobody was qrv.

So please listen for us....

73 de PE1RAH + ON1DLL.