Focal Point

Hi All

'Am working on installing my AIDC 3733 on a "Grid Pack" type dish.
I need to find out the focal point of this dish.  The depth of the dish is
about 138mm (5.5") and 595mm (23.5") diameter.  I have used a formula by
W1GHZ but the resultant/answer doesn't seem quiet right!

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Do I need to use some other
formula because of the shape of the dish (not a complete parabola)?

Cheers

Michael
VK3TDV/2
                                           \```/