AGN: AO-40 Quick Status (V/U-TX)

Dear all,

as I read my posting to the BB again I noticed that using the
expression "arcjet" in my thoughts about U-TX might raise some
confusion. I didn't mean the arcjet-engine (ATOS), which was used to
raise the perigee. What I meant were lightning arcs, ionized gas and
all those "nice" things that can happen immediately after a
s/c-launch.

I'm sorry for the confusion. It was perhaps a little early in the
morning and the German-English translator in my brain wasn't yet fully
commissioned that time.

73, Frank
DL6DBN