Offset fed dish

Hi Guys,
    I have just obtained an offset fed dish. It measures 900 x 990mm and
is 75mm deep. Unfortunately I don't have the original feed or the feed
supports. I now have to try and calculate the feed position and feed
beam width needed. None of the references that I have give the answers
that I need directly. Can anybody on the list point me in the right
direction? If all else fails I'll try doing it from basic geometry so
that I can get it going for AO-40 operations.

    73 de Geoff vk2tfg