Re: more AO40 status

 Jon Ogden writes:

> I would guess that what you saw is mistaken unless the control team has done
> tests that have not been publicized or that we missed them publicizing it
> some how.  I doubt the control team wouldn't publish it and I can't believe
> everyone missing a publication!

Jon, Gang,

The Amsat-UK website has carried every piece of news about AO-40 that I
have heard; it seems to please most people. If you page down past the
latest news you'll find earlier stuff archived as notepad-friendly .txt
files so, if anyone needs to research *published* stuff since the launch,
it should be findable there. Theres the odd bit of speculation in there
too but its marked as such.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org