P3E

Is there a status update on the next P3 satellite project?  The one that will be run by AMSAT-NA?

I'm surprised there is no publicity/fund-raising/volunteer campaign yet.  I doubt I can contribute anything useful besides money, but it would be interesting to see what kind of help is needed.

Or are we waiting until AO40 is fully commissioned before making a lot of noise about the next project?

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA