foreign satellite-BB?

Mr. Walter Obenhofer wrote:

Just downloaded 9 (nine) messages from Amsat-bb.
6 (six) messages extolling the  CONTENT AND OR QUALITY of a foreign
satellite bb. Some percentage !
This is not the first time that I noticed so many referrals to a foreign BB.

Wayne replies:

I didn't see ANY messages referring to another satellite bulletin board
("foreign", of course, depends on the point of reference).

Are you referring to the messages about the AMSAT-DL web site?

Wayne Estes W9AE
AMSAT member #28117,  P3D contributor with lots of stickers