Activity in HM49-Azores

Hi,

IF THE WEATHER I GOOD,i will be on the top of
Flores island,Saturday 14/07/01, to participate
at a VHF contest ; I´ll bring 3 meters boom yagi,
and possibly will operate satellite,with very
limited antennas, so probably FM birds.
As the word "impossible" is not in the
Amateur-Radio vocabulary (well,not in mine
:))i´ll try to aim on the west side, that is  USA
Canada etc.
there is a big anticiclone between us and Bermuda
, that may help some tropo propagation.
Freq will be 144300 usb, loc HM49.Pwr only 50W,
maybe 100.
Skeds are welcome, i´ll check my mail tomorrow at
13:00 UTC.
I really beleive that weather will be good .:)

73, Fred,
CU8AO

--
Crie o seu Email Grátis no Clix em