Remarkable

Just downloaded 9 (nine) messages from Amsat-bb.
6 (six) messages extolling the  CONTENT AND OR QUALITY of a foreign
satellite bb. Some percentage !

This is not the first time that I noticed so many referrals to a foreign
BB.

Could it be that some foreigners have better  diszipline and
understanding
of the subject ?

Could it just be that we might achieve that level of quality  too ?

Perhaps the numerous critics spend their time learning something  about
Rocketeering
before shooting off their mouth, and needlessly criticicing  the Command
Team ?

The spinners, cut their threads before hanging themselfs and our national
pride on it ?

The numerous contributors without callsigns, in their headders or
signatures,

Learn something about the computer and software being used. Stop that
IDIOTIC
repeating and resending  of garbage at nauseum.

THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS YOURS,  THE RIGHT TO ABUSE OTHERS
WITH YOUR GARBAGE IS NOT !!!!!

Who cares what notes are on your plane, on the street or off, in the
water or out and many
others, too numerous to mention.  Off topic, Idiotic answers, wordplays.

If you are smart enough to send a message to this BB, you surely are are
smart enough
to send a reply directly to a writer who, YOU THINK,  may deserve an
answer from your garbage dump.

Therefore I suggest to Amsat-BB.

All subscribers must have a legetimine  Call in their  Headders OR
Signature
All unlicensed Amsat Members, past or present, use their Membership
number.

Next. All armchair critics be restricted to one (1) line of criticism for
each Dollar spent
on Project PH3D, or other  projects.

If you contributed more than " POCKET CHANGE " you received a
certificate, some with
Stickers on it, from Amsat.

In the absence of any evidence of your contributions " FREELOADER " might
be a  shoe
that fits you.  You got too much already and undeservedly so.
I would welcomme you as a CUNSTRUCTIVE  MEMBER.

Those that have a certificate, with or without  stickers , have a past or
present  membership,
have contributed time, material, assistance and other forms of support
have a "  RIGHT  NOT TO BE EXCREMENTED ON "   at any opportunity by some
ILK on this board.

As someone posted recently " A LIFE IN FEAR IS HALF A LIFE ".

Let me say to that " A LIFE  CONSTANTLY  EXCREMENTED ON   IS NO LIFE  "

In other words I had enough of your company.

This board has many times carried remarks about its poor quality, local
and from abroad.
We are regarded as poor thinkers,  slobbs, off color and undisziplined.

I think it is high time that we think in terms of  QUALITY and
RESPONSABILITY
rather than rights.

RESPECT IS NOT A GIFT JUST FOR THE TAKING.

de Walter,  NQ2O    Amsat# 10604