Re: ISS School Group Contact or "Telebridging...... AMSat... NOT!"

Telebridging..... Not ham radio to ISS....

I guess you get them all excited... then dial 1-800-CALL-ISS
and then... your good to go...

>Frank H. BauerTo: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
> Bill & Brian,
>
> Good Questions.
>
> The ARISS team, at times, uses our telebridge stations to perform contacts
> for the schools.

Had a much longer message typed but my Elmer stated.."Shorter is better"

THIS IS NOT AMATEUR RADIO, NOT GETTING NEW OPERATORS
and NOT HELPING THE CAUSE.... IMHO

KG4ITU@amsat.com
"Take a walk in a world of imagination" -- Willie Wonka