Help needed for Radio Club exhibition in U.K. please.

Instead of Portland Amateur Radio Club

 (Island & Royal Manor of Portland, Dorset, England. IO80SM))

 (see http://www.portland-amateur-radio-club.org.uk)

 holding it's annual rally this year, it was decided to become
involved with The Portland Steam & Vintage Show (2001) and
promote Amateur Radio to an expected attendance of 7000 plus
visitors.

 (see http://www.theportlandsteamshow.co.uk)

 It is intended to display and demonstrate the following:

 24cms ATV - Wandering transmitter/camera back to base.

 VHF/UHF voice/digital modes.

 VHF/UHF satellites - All analogue satellites. (We hope)

 HF voice and digital modes.

 (NB: We hope to be using a special event callsign for this event)

 also, Weather satellite reception - orbiting and geostationary.

 Most of the equipment required for the above is available from the
clubs own resources and club members own equipment.

 What would be a very useful bonus is an azimuth/elevation rotator(s)
on a trailer mast.
If we cant borrow a mast on a trailer, the loan of an elevation
rotator would be useful.

 Does anyone have anything like this that would be available for use
from Friday the 16th August to close of play on Sunday 19th August
please ?

 Regards,

 Dave G1OCN AMSAT 5766