RE: Next ARISS school contact is today July 12 at 19:23 UTC

The next ARISS contact is with a ham ground station located in California.  The school will be linked up via the telebridge phone system courtesy of WorldCom.

You should note a typo snuck got in.  The correct website is MSNBC.com.

Hope this helps.
73,
Charlie AJ9N