From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of AJ9N@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 10:15 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Next ARISS school contact is today July 12 at 19:23
UTC

Hi all,

The next ARISS school contact is scheduled to take place today July 12 at
19:23 UTC.  MSBC.com coverage starts at 19:15 UTC.  The school is Peebles
Elementary in Buzzards Bay, MA.  The contact will be handled via the ARISS
telebridge system by W6SRJ.  You might be  able to to hear the crew on the
downlink of 145.80 MHz.  Good luck Peebles!

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS mentors