Future XE1KK grid activations: DK99, DK98 and EL50

Hola amigos!

1) There is a chance I will be active this coming weekend from DK99
(semi-rare grid) on UO-14 on the late Saturday night pass (0340 GMT July
15) and probably on AO-27 Sunday morning (14:50 GMT).   After that my plans
are to drive to DK98 (*VERY RARE GRID*) to be active on UO-14 and AO-27
(15:05 and 15:30 GMT) and then drive back home.

2) Also I will be active from Cozumel Island, Grid EL50, IOTA NA-090, from
July 27 to July 29 (GMT) with a special callsign, hopefully 6H3KK.
Saturday, during the IOTA Contest, my satellite operations will be limited,
but other than that I will try to be on most orbits of UO-14 and AO-27.

As usual I will made a different QSL card for every gird. QSL 100% direct
(SAE+) or bureau.

For those of you that I had the pleasure to QSO with as 6D2VHFand/or XE1KK
from DL29 during the resting time of the multi-multi ARRL VHF QSO Party
operation, you can find a link to the photos on my web page.

73 de Ramon, XE1KK
www.xe1kk.net