Re: ArcJet Updates Etc

Robert Oler wrote:

> Your airplanes might not carry a no crash placard but if you get on my wifes
> airplane (she flies really big ones for a major US airline and her other
> airplanes are a TOMCAT AND a really old Cardinal) then you can for darn sure
> rest assurred her's does.
>
> So does mine. Its not the wings on the airplane...its the ones on the pilot.

lotsa snipping :^P

ok , so folks have done this to me , so I ask , what does this have to
do with arcjet updates ?
Or even satellites ?

this is rhetorical of course ....

OK , lets all say in unison , I pledge to go and read the nettiquete
rules over again every six months .

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544