Re: YAL: Ok, I did it this time.

ne1h@highrf.com wrote:

> All,
>
> WARNING - YAL = Yet Another List (ok, take your shots)
>
> I've created a group on yahoo groups that is an archive of this
> list.
'snip

> ps. remember, I'd like your feedback

> The groups name is amsat-arch (but for some reason you can't search
> on groups.yahoo.com and find it.  I have no idea why.
>
> Ok, I hope I didn't upset the natural balance of the "real" list with
> this ???

Hmm ,well maybe I don't get the point of it , but I don't like it , cuz
it just gives spammers another outlet to get our email address's , and
besides why isn't the amsat-bb archive adequate ?

Count mine as one vote against , if you wan't amsat-bb info , subscribe
to it , don't cross link it to another list :^P

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544