Re: I'm off the STREET!!!! "July 12th, 2001

Bill why don't you look up my call on QRZ, Buckmaster
and the FCC data book of ham calls, my call and name
is in all of them!!!!!!  Maybe my call is being
bootleg by him in Cherokee, NC if this is the case,
please inform the FCC about it OK. ok. Thank you!

73's

DE DE
WA4CVV WA4CVV

Jennifer