AO-40 beacon from SV1

Hi all

After some time I managed to get my system to work .Finally I received the
signal from the S2 beacon the signal was very strong  s=9 + .(my noise floor
is 0)The signal was steady with no qsb and the frequency was 2401.320 .As
for telemetry I can copy with qood crc ,but if the squint angle is low .As
in the pass the signal was strong and the squint angle getting larger the
telemetry was hard to copy .I am waiting now to start the transponder
operation so it will be more interesting .My equipment is
  for down converter Kunhe MKU  24  with 29db gain and NF  0.55 db ,my
antenna is a helix 30 turn from Wimo ,and as transceiver FT -736R .

73 's
Bob  SV1AWE