Ideas Please

Hi

At the recently opened National Space Centre in Leicester England
we have a display showing satellite tracking using STSPlus and digipeating
APRS packets  via the ISS.  We have had very good response to this exhibit
from visitors.

Can you help with any other suggestions for a "space radio" exhibit that
can run unsupervised.
We have PC's, modems, an FT847 and computerised antenna tracking.

We have to rely on Space Centre staff to fire up the exhibit each morning
so the simpler
the better.

Suggestions direct to me please not via the bb.  Thanks for the bandwidth

73 John G7HIA
Secretary National Space Centre ARS.

National Space Centre:      www.spacecentre.co.uk
NSC-ARS:                              www.nsc-ars.fsnet.co.uk