Re: xm-1 satellite as test sig FREQUENCIES

Here are the frequencies of the XM satellites:

2332.5-2336.5
2341.0-2345.0

The satellites are at 85º and 115ºW

The sirius satellites(3) are on a "figure 8" pattern roughly centered at
100ºW. There are always 2 satellites in view. The satellites are in
elliptical orbits of around 24hours. Each satellite rises and sets
approximatelly every 16 hours.The frequencies are:

2320.0-2324.0
2328.5-2332.5

The signals are TDM-QPSK of about 4 MHz bandwidth and 4.4 Mb/s transmission
rate for the Sirius satellite and 4.0 Mb/s rate for the XM satellites.

Now I am trying to find an EIRP chart for all of the satellites.

73's
Pieter N4IP