Re: AO40 AOS

Dave,
I found set 104 (from AMSAT last Thursday) is way off--about 30 mintues in AOS.  I put in the set Paul published yesterday and it was right on at AOS last night (about 0320 utc).  I left my system running in auto, but lost synch about 90 minutes later (I had gone to bed).  When I got up this morning and checked (about 0900), there was no signal.  I panned around and found the bird 20 degrees to the north of where these keps said it would be at MA=93 (60,000 km).  The signal was strong, but I could not get any good CRC's.  I'm pretty sure of the accuracy of my antenna system as I can track UO-11 automatically from horizon to horizon without losing the signal (about 100 kHz of Doppler).  So... I'm not sure what to think now.
73,
Jerry, K5OE