AO40 AOS

I got AOS for Orbit #319 at 0320z here in San Diego as I was scanning the
horizon
where I expected it might be.  My antenna "looks at" the Pacific Ocean.  It may
have occurred a few seconds before that.

Signals were very strong, and I got a lot of good CRCC's.

Set #104 indicated AOS at 0336, 16 minutes later than actual AOS.

At 0337z set #104 indicated an MA of 4, and telemetry at that time indicated
an MA of 8.

At 0400z my 60 cm dish indicated AZ  260°, EL  53°.

Telemetry weakened about phase 12 when I quit monitoring...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....