Re: Optical Comms experiment

As an amateur astronomer I'm sure that there will be a considerable number
of folks, both amateur and professional, who would not like to see this in
the sky on a continuing basis. For a one time deal? ...  maybe, but it seems
like it would be a lot of time, money and effort for a one shot event.

Bob, I urge you to check this out with the astronomy community.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault          "Go Fly A Kite"