Re: Eham article on ISS hogs

Hi Drew and the group,

This article is somewhat misleading... at least referring to
"yesterday Susan remarked to 3 hams" like it is a current
statement.  This article was published verbatim 2 months ago (if
*that* was the 1st time) on QRZ.com. You can read it at:
http://www.qrz.com/article.pl?sid=01/05/11/1013245&mode=thread

I was in on a healthy debate awhile back on that topic though...
and what I took to be the ultimate answer was that the astronaut
controls the QSO, and they are free to make or refuse multiple
contacts as they wish.

73 de Stan/W4SV