ArcJet Updates Etc

Hello AO-40ers, Command Teams & Supporters...

Let me just start by saying, the command teams are doing a great job...

I must ask, with the stuff that's gone "wrong" with AO-40.... Has AMSAT incorporated any new routines/regulations to prevent failures like those that have occured on
AO-40 ?

I am in no way trying to blame the command stations now, like, what can they do? It isnt like they can fly up and fix it!

I really hope that AO-40 is usable on more than one band...

Matt Donohoe
m_donohoe@dingoblue.net.au

* Come on guys, no flames, just a legit question, not an attack!