Re: ArcJet Update

Hi Stacey and Peter:

I would like to thank both of you for the ArcJet update report.  I would
also like to thank both of you, and ALL of the control team for the
tremendous job that everyone is doing.

I am very sorry that the 'Monday morning Quarterbacks" have questioned the
integrity or decisions of the control team.  The accusations of a "cover-up"
are especially irratating.

I believe that the vast majority of AMSAT members are very thankful for the
hard work and dedication that the control team has consistently provided in
support of AO-40, as well as its predecessors.

Thanks & 73,

Woody
KJ4SO