offset fed prime focus question?

I have been getting lots of good telemetry blocks from my 2.4m dish, the
only problem is I think the 2.4gig feed is too close to the c band feed
(which is at the prime focus), the reason is that I have to manually adjust
the elevation down abt 5 deg for the AO-40 pass, as compared to the clarke
belt tracking for GEO sats. My question is therefore, how far should the
offset feed (2.4g) be from the centre (prime focus) to get a 5 degree offset
?, i.e the 2.4g feed should be a distance above the prime feed to get a 5
deg offset in the down direction....

Cheers

John de VK4JWT