Re: Kansas City Tracker Interface

His problem is not with the tuning.  It is with the rotor control.  If the
ADC0809 is bad and indicates that his elevation is not where it ought to
be, one of the control leads could be activated continuously trying to
compensate.  As far as the rotor control problems are concerned the most
common failure is in the ADC0809.  John will probably tell him the same
thing.  If that doesn't fix it, he can return the unit to:

L.L. Grace Communications
84 William Feather Drive
Voorhees, NJ 08043

Include a short description of the problem and your e-mail address.  Minor
repairs will be less than $50.  A total loss board (not your problem) can
be replaced for $150.  Shipping is $3 domestic and $10 foreign.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org