Re: XM1 keps and footprint

Although I haven't seen the published footprint, I tend to believe the
footprint for "Rock" and "Roll" are beam formed for coverage in CONUS. It
also may be hard to monitor these signals on a narrowband receiver. I think
they are transmitting MCPC (multiple channels per carrier) digital music
using QPSK modulation, but this is speculation because I haven't been able
to find any published information yet.

Howie
AB2S