Soldering iron for DEM preamp kit?

I recently purchased a DEM preamp kit for 2.4 gHz. Man, these parts are teeny.

I spoke with Steve at DEM and he said they use Kester #245 "no clean"
solder to assemble their preamps. I don't have a problem obtaining
the recommended solder,
but I do not have a low wattage iron with a needle-tip for soldering the SMDs.

Looking at Web-catalog irons, it's hard to tell whether the tips are
small enough.

What brand / model number / availability of iron are people using on this kit?

Thanks,

Bill Howell

--

Bill Howell