Re: AO40Rcv question

Reinhard

I believe it measures the offset in frequency between the centre frequency
you have set and the actual.  Normally is is almost a straight line if you
have auto doppler tuning enabled.  Occasionally it deviates and them comes
back if Windows goes off and does something else such as housekeeping task
ot whatever.

Charlie G3WDG