AMSAT Chat

Eight logged into #AMSAT chat, but no one seems to be
looking at the window. AO-40 at 20 deg+ and I don't
hear the beacon. Waiting for the DEM pre amp to arrive
so maybe I'll have a chance to hear it. If not
I'll probably put an S band helical feed into the
3 meter dish. If that doesn't work, then nothing will!

IT doesn't seem to report squint angle. Where is this
information acquired. ...Another tracking program?

Ken K5MBV